Morgan was founded in 1925 in Shelton WA. The company was primarily a moving and storage business until 1947 when they began hauling lumber and building
materials. The company still operates its trucking and truck and trailer repair business in Shelton.
In the early 1970's and 80's the company started hauling ocean containers and transloading facilities were opened in
Seattle ,Tacoma WA. and Portland OR. The terminals specialized in import/export cargo and lumber and building materials.
In 1983, the Portland terminal was sold to the manager who still owns and operates Morgan CFS in
In 1983, Portland Container Repair was founded in Portland OR. PCR was purchesed in 2002 by their General Manager Andy Millican. Andy and PCR continue to provide CY services, trucking and container sales.
In 1989 long term employees Robert and Lola McClane purchased the company. Robert is president and Lola is secretary/treasurer.
In 1998, the Seattle and Tacoma transloading were combined into the Tacoma facility.